Bulk User upload utility
This PowerShell script will add bulk users to UPSSO server from a CSV file. This PowerShell script uses UPSSO Rest API
Note:- Bulk upload utility v1.0 needs latest UPSSO version. Please contact support to upgrade to latest version .
- Add users UPSSO/LDAP from CSV file
- Assign default two-factor authentication method
- Update user if already exist (Need latest UPSSO version)
Register API application.
- Using UPSSO web UI, register an application. Please refer to the following link on how to generate REST API Credential
Update API credentials in the script.
- Download the PowerShell script package below and unzip it.
- Right-click the PowerShell script and click edit.
- Under the global variables, find $Client_ID and replace the value with the previous step's generated value.
- Under the global variables, find $token and replace the value with the previous step's generated value.
- Save the file and exit.
Running the script
- Fill the csv file using the template provided in the package.
- Right-click on the PowerShell script and click run.
- In the address, enter the IP address or domain name. (Example:192.168.3.70 or sso.upsso.net)
- In the file dialog select the csv file.
- User creation status will be printed in the screen
API's used in the script.
Sample Script Execution
- Enter the server IP/FQDN when prompted.
- Select CSV file templete to create users
- Result are printed in the screen